Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A bit about "Dreaming of Traveling"

      Hi blog buddies and fellow travel enthusiasts. My name is Kristin and I have a strong passion and desire to travel the world. I dream of oceans, mountains, glaciers, beaches, culture, food, scenery, music, dancing, architecture, history, connecting, relaxing, and all the things that are truly great about traveling. While I have done some traveling in the states, it is my dream to travel to every continent and visit many, many countries throughout the world. 
      Unfortunately, I am not a millionaire, and the reality is I may not ever travel to all of these places that I fantasize about all day, every day. I realize that, but being a planner at heart, my financial and personal situations do not keep me from planning for the trips that could possibly be. One thing to know about me, that although I am a dreamer, I do like to set realistic goals. For this reason, the trips I plan do have budgets that most people could save up for. My goal in this blog is to give you resources, tips, and advice to travel for less than you thought you could. I think everyone deserves to travel and vacation, and so I hope you enjoy my tips, and finds. I will give you travel deals and tips that I find, as well as sample itinerary's to help guide you to your perfect trip. Happy travels!



No comments:

Post a Comment