Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My dream vacations for 2 for under $4,200 including everything!

Amalfi Coast, Italy - Credit: Creative Commons from Chris&Steve

Oregon Coast- credit: Creative Commons from JoeDuck

Yangtze River, China- Credit: Creative Commons from Skype Nomad
Hawaii- credit: Creative commons from Mark J P
$4,200 is a lot of money, I know. However, when we are talking a DREAM vacation for two people, it is quite reasonable. (Okay, so maybe a dream vacation would have no budget or limits..but this is for Dreams that this teacher on a budget would like to actually make come true).  I plan to budget about $350/ month between my husband and myself to make many vacation dreams in the future a reality. I hope to go on dream vacations about once a year. In order to do this, I frequently use travel sites to plan out my dream vacations to the dollar to make this work. I scan flights, hotels, priceline, hotwire, restaurants, menus, excursions, transportation and add up the amount it would cost to take such trips. In the future on this blog, I will show you many trips you can take...and how much it is possible to take them for. Keep in mind, when I include airfare in budget it will be from Atlanta, since that is where I live. Therefore, some travel destinations will cost a bit more or a bit less depending on where you are flying out of. All the other costs will remain the same. In the mean time, I would like to introduce you to the places I would love to visit in my lifetime, some of which will be included in my future dream vacation itinerary s on this blog.
Santorini : Greek Isles- credit: creative commons from BruceHH







1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks dream holidays

    ReplyDelete